Monday 8 June 2009

Welcome

Thanks for coming.
There's a couch over there and some cupcakes on the side, make yourself comfy and help yourself.
This blog is hopefully going to be an ongoing chronicle of my attempts to create some fun, unusual cakes, and maybe even sell some of them.
I spent 6 months in New Zealand recently, and while I was there I tried to decide what I wanted to do with my life once I got back to the UK. Almost everyone we stayed with recognised that I had an interest in food, and told me I should pursue it.
Please feel free to comment, especially if there is something you really like the look of.

1 comment:

  1. we'd love to know the recipes to your cake-holes so do share those as well, along with your ravishing good cakes

    *take cupcakes and sit down*

    wait..we do have a blog LOFAO

    ReplyDelete