Sunday 31 January 2010

Name Change

For the keen eyed among you, if anyone is reading this still, you might have noticed the title of this blog has changed from The Cakehole to Super Fancy Fondant.

This name was inspired by the very lovely actress Brittany Ishibashi, one of the team from the TV/Web series Ghostfacers, who I met in November last year. Upon seeing the cake I had made for the event we were at she exclaimed "That's some super super fancy fondant!" and thus my new title was born.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ciara, I don't know how to contact you privately so sorry for posting here. I have a business in Western Australia called Clares Cakes, and discovered you have the blogspot name clarescakes.blogspot I noticed your name is not actually Clare, so was hoping you may be willing to transfer this name to me, and pick yourself another one, so that I can create a blogspot for my business. I totally understand if you don't want to, but though I would ask on the off chance you would be willing. Please email me at info@clarescakes.com.au You can verify I am legitimate and not some kind of hacker by viewing my facebook page www.facebook.com/clarescakes
    Once again sorry for having to post here
    Thanks
    Clare Muller

    ReplyDelete